IMEA has been awarded the new ERASMUS + 2014-2020 Charter.
IMEA’s internationalisation strategy is based on the following objectives:
1. Encouraging studies abroad: attaining the highest possible percentage of students spending a study and/or an internship semester abroad.
2. Internationalisation of the campus: organising an International Week, recruiting international students, inviting international visiting lecturers and increasing the number of lectures in English offered at IMEA.
3. Consolidating our network of international partner institutions, particularly via the SPACE network, of which IMEA is an active member.
4. Promoting the learning and use of foreign languages. At IMEA the study of at least one, but more usually two, foreign languages is mandatory.
5. Innovation in teaching practices and language learning. IMEA sets up or takes part in learning projects involving its international partners.